7 Best Credit Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
Credit Cards are increasingly replacing the currency in the wallets of modern Indian citizens. Earlier, they were seen as limited to urban educated elite, salaried class people only. Now more and more people are interested in getting a Credit Card, and these include self-employed, professionals, business people and homemakers as well. Further, a Credit Card is not only seen as a status symbol and convenience of not having to carry cash but also as a smart shopping tool that opens the window to cashbacks, reward points, rebates and instant discounts.
Features and benefits of Credit Cards vary, and banks now issue co-branded cards that offer special discounts and privileges related to specific interest. Now, there are Best Credit Cards for online shopping, movies, travel, and dining too. Therefore, you have a gamut of choices while choosing the type of Credit Card that suits your interests and lifestyle. Most of these high-end cards with additional features and benefits are offered to people with excellent credit. It is important to pay your dues on time as it helps in maintaining a good credit history.
Let’s take a look at seven best Credit Cards for those with excellent credit (having 750 or above credit score) in the market:
- SBI Card Prime
Features and benefits of SBI Credit Cards are one of the best in the industry.
- You are given a welcome e-the gift of Rs. 3,000 vouchers that can be used in many shopping outlets and e-commerce sites.
- You also get to enjoy certain milestone benefits such as Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on achieving spends of Rs. 50,000 in a quarter.
- Waiver of Renewal Fee on annual spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs and above.
- E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 7,000 on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs and above.
- You are eligible for PRIME rewards and can earn 2 reward points per Rs.100 on all other retail spends and can pay your card outstanding with reward points.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver and a maximum Surcharge Waiver of Rs. 250 per month, per Credit Card,is
- Enjoy birthday benefits in the form of 10X rewards points, complimentary airport lounge access, complimentary golf course green fees, Trident Privilege membership, Club Vistara membership, and so on.
- Other features of SBI Credit cards include global acceptance, contactless payments, emergency card replacement, fraud protection, add-on cards, and so on.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
You can now get more out of your spends with this Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
- This card has no annual membership fees.
- You can earn 5 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent on dining and fuel with no monthly cap on the rewards earned.
- You can also earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 150 spent on all other categories.
- The Credit Card helps you enjoy a host of discounts and offers across dining, shopping, travel and more with the Standard Chartered Good Life programme on your card.
- Other standard features include supplementary Credit Cards, contactless Credit Cards, secure online transactions, digital payment solutions, and so on.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card
This card is offered to their premium customers, and you can enjoy world-class privileges and great saving opportunities.
- Annual spend benefits – you can earn 5,000 Reward Points when you spend more than Rs. 3 Lakhs in a year.
- Additional 2,500 Reward Points when you spend Rs. 6 Lakhs in the same year.
- Experience a best-in-class rewards programme where you can earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card.
- You can accumulate and redeem the earned rewards for travel booking, gifts, airline miles, and so on.
- You can avail 8 complimentary lounge accesses per calendar year through Regalia First Visa/Mastercard Credit Card Lounge program.
- Some additional features and benefits for the HDFC Regalia card holders are contactless payment technology, exclusive dining privileges, exclusive travel portal, and comprehensive protection.
- YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card is loaded with rich benefits, features and a world of choice for redeeming your Reward Points.
- You can expect to receive a welcome, and renewal reward points up to 15,000 and earn 20,000 Bonus Reward Points on achieving spends of Rs. 7.5 Lakhs or more on each anniversary year.
- Earn 8 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 retail spend which can be redeemed for flight, hotel, movie tickets and gifts.
- Mastercard World Golf Programme allows you to get a waiver of green fees and complimentary golf lessons.
- With this Credit Card, you can get complimentary priority pass membership and 4complimentary visits in a calendar year.
- You can also enjoy fuel surcharge waiver, dedicated concierge services, discounts on movie tickets, overseas travel insurance, and so on.
- CITI PREMIERMILES®CREDIT CARD
The card offers various attractive benefits.
- You can receive 10,000 Miles with your first spend of Rs.1,000 or more on your Citi PremierMiles Card within 60 days of Card issuance and 3,000 Miles on Card renewal.
- Earn miles quicker by booking your flight and hotel stays through their dedicated website.
- You can earn 10 Miles per Rs. 100 spent on all airline transactions, and 4 Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on all other transactions.
- The advantage of these miles is that they never expire and you can also transfer miles to other airline partners and hotel partners.
- Citi Premiermiles Credit Card also allows you to enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges, travel insurance and other dining discounts, along with easy payment options and instant loan on your card.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Get great value with no annual fees with ICICI credit card which is easy to manage and comes with great benefits.
- Earn PAYBACK Points, redeemable for exciting gifts and vouchers.
- You can enjoy a minimum 15% savings on dining at over 800 restaurants courtesy – Culinary Treats program.
- Fuel surcharge waiver
- Built-in contactless technology
- Security of a chip card
- American Express Platinum Reserve credit card
This is an exclusive Credit Card for those select few with excellent credit history and no payment defaults.
- You can be part of an excellent rewards program and earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 50 spent on the card except for certain specific transactions.
- You can use Membership Rewards Points to pay for your flights through ‘Pay with Points’ and also redeem your Points for over 500 options across travel, dining, accessories and more.
- You can enjoy complimentary movie vouchers, hotel privileges, and complimentary airport lounge access and get certain special health benefits at select hospital chains.
- Many other benefits related to dining, travel, golf and other features such as contactless payments, purchase protection, fuel surcharge waiver, and so on, make this American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card a very desirable one for the responsible credit card user.
Now that you know all about the seven best Credit Card available in the market go ahead and grab one that suits the best for you!